A long-standing reputation for trust and quality in Collin County - THE place to go to where the patients' needs and concerns come first.
We believe our practice is unique. Here’s why:
- Doctors with a conservative treatment philosophy. Treatment is not aggressive, which patients, parents and dentists love. Every patient gets an individualized treatment plan. That’s also why we treat so many dentists, their families & staff.
- A staff that’s friendly, fun-loving and caring. We love our patients and it shows!
- Fees that are fair and up-front.
- A State-of-the-art facility utilizing the latest and best in braces, wires and equipment. Unfortunately, we’ve seen some orthodontists use gimmicks and promote self-ligating brackets (Damon, etc.) and thermal-sensitive wire to “sell” you treatment and use appliances that claim to “grow” the lower jaw. We at Creekview and McKinney Orthodontics believe you should never have to be “sold” treatment. Our strong belief is to use the latest technology, but only that which is backed up by peer-reviewed research. We just don’t make a big deal of it and don’t use high-pressure sales.
- Sterilization monitored by an independent outside company.
- X-rays done with the latest 3-dimensional digital x-ray machine. This new machine allows for our orthodontists to see 3-dimensional views of the jaws, while minimizing radiation to the patient. All x-rays and procedures are done in-house – one stop, with nowhere else to go for records.
- Different options for braces and Invisalign(metal, clear, lingual or inside, braces in different fun shapes).
- Multiple options for retainers (clear/barely visible, cool colors, including glow-in-dark and different designs).
- Propel technology to hasten tooth movement and cut down treatment time.
- Digital Impressions with 3Shape Trios digital scanning technology
- Wifi for parents to catch up with work or email while their child is being treated.
- First set of retainers are included in the treatment plan, along with retention checks.